Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recipe One.

Share it Please

So with this receipe part of my resolutions, I thought I was way behind on trying new receipes...but thanks to my birthday gathering on January 5th, I actually tried 2 receipes. So while I am attempting to do a recipe a week, I'll consider myself golden if I even attempt 52 before the end of the year.


Cherry Limeade (Courtesy of The Pioneer Women)

Ingredients:

- 2-liter bottle of lemon lime soda
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 10-ounce jar of maraschino cherries (with juice)
- Thin lime slices

Directions
 
-Chill all ingredients before mixing.

-When cold, combine the lemon-lime soda, lime juice, sugar, cherries with their juice and lime slices in a large pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
 
-Serve with a ladle, getting cherries and limes in each serving.
 
 
This recipe was super super easy, and served as our punch for the party. Was a great drink by itself or an alcholol of your choice.

No comments :