Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cheers.

Share it Please
The funk has ended.

The weeklong funk drew to an end today. It seems that the funk that seemed to set in last Sunday was a predictor of the week that was to work. When chaos taking place in the workplace, it made for a long and tiredsome (and unmotivated) week. However, today, after much needed sleep. I can feel the air of productiveness has come back.

Today, after the initial peptalk to get out of bed. I decide to tackle some spring cleaning early. I gathered up the information I will need to file my taxes in a couple of weeks. I also began to brainstorm recipes to get me inspired to cook again. I began to clean my condo. I cleaned through my closet, getting rid of 3 laundry baskets full of clothes. I was out of kitchen size trash bags, but gathered of a half dozen sacks of things to throw away. I brainstormed a list of repairs/ upgrades that I wanted to take place on my condo over the next couple of months.

I then went to the store to gather groceries for this week's recipe and to pick up an address book (see new year's resolutions). 

So this week will consist of beginning to write my recipes, starting the address book, brainstorming the condo upgrades, and finishing gathering my tax info. 

So cheers to productiveness....and to a great week to come!

No comments :