Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 resolutions..for now.

Share it Please


I guess it's better late than never.. 

...drum roll........My 2013 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Blog 100x this year. 

I have always loved blogging and really have a desire to do it regularity. For the few times, I have done it regularly, I love looking back on the times and being able to read and remember specific details about them. 

2. Pay off my condo. 

I have own my condo for a little over two years at this point. I am doing an owner-finance loan, which has been pretty seamless thus far. However, it always makes me a little nervous. Once the condo is paid off, it will be easier to save money and/or rent it out at that time. 

3. Make a new recipe a week.

I do feel that over this past year, I have expanded my cooking abilities. I want to try new recipes and begin to build a cookbook with recipes that I can (and have) actually made.

4. Save $10000.00

I opened up a savings account in November 2011, automatically adding $25 per month. I continue to have that same $25 put into the account monthly, and contribute additional money as of late. I am trying to aggressively save this amount. And this amount is for something particularly important. My much loved boyfriend and I use the countdown method, with a running total of what is left, which make it quite fun to see progress of little and big amounts.

5. Collect an address book. And write a letter to everyone in the book. 

Always have loved receiving and sending mail. I would love to have all of my loved ones addresses, so at moment's notice I could send something to them without having to ask for their address. I believe if I completed this project not only would it be making the days of people that I love, but remind me of  how blessed I am and grateful I should be. 

6. Make six figures.
Uh, a little bit (and by little, i mean alot) of a stretch. I am very curious to see what my career has in store for me this year. I will be put on a performance-based pay plan. So by setting this goal, I am really setting more of doing my absolute best in sales and maybe, maybe, maybe it could be achieved.

No comments :