Friday, January 18, 2013

Blog-Vision.

Share it Please
 
 
While recently talking to one of my comrads about my new year's resolutions, and more specifically- blogging 100x this year- she asked "well what are you going to blog about?".
 
And while mostly, it'll just be anything and everything that i want to, I do have a few things/ideas that will probbaly dominate the blog.
 
What I plan to blog (mostly) about:
 
-Recipes that I try:
These will be good for the cook-wannabe. This means all the recipes will have only a few ingredients, and more than likely no of the outlandish ingredients.
 
-Homemade Costumes:
Anyone who knows me remotely well, knows my love for costumes. And knows my love for making them myself. When it comes time for some sort of costume to be whipped up, I am usually scouring the web for ideas. Most of the time, I end up just using original ideas after lots of searching leads to deadends. So I thought it only makes sense for me to write about my awesome costumes to assist with those others who are diyers.
 
-Financial Tidbits:
Due to my recent career change and personal financial lifestyle change, I thought I would post the tidbits that are assisting me in getting things done financially. These are not your parents financial tidbits, this is advice for you, in your life, at this moment. Just as a disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. This is not fact, this is not a dave ramsey/suze orman class. This is what has worked for me.
 
-Workout Regimen:
Based on my workout history, if I were to guess, this would become the most flaky part of the blog. But, then again, maybe I will suprise myself. We'll see. So if this portion happens to become consistent, then it would contain tips for the highly motivated unmotivated workoutter, and things that have made me stay on track.

No comments :