Monday, January 7, 2013

2012- Doneski!

Share it Please

I am so tempted, like so many times before, to go ahead and write right here about not blogging in such a long time, blah, blah, blah, and how I swear it'll be different this time. Well, by looking at past experiences, the odds are against me..so I won't even go there. But I can't even believe the last blog was about blueberry pancake cupcakes and it was ONE YEAR AGO...that feels like yesterday.

With this first blog post, I want to recap last year, because I think it's so important to recall the amazing things that came and went this year, and be grateful for them now and years from now.

-Continuation of living on a budget and I took financial control of my life
-Began paying on my student loan.
-Was the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding.
-Continued playing co-ed soccer.
-Road trip to Nashville for said wedding.
-Being blessed with 25 amazing, full years thus far.
-Continued contributing money to my savings account.
-PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS!
-Quit a job that I realized would never make me happy.
-Found a job I love and is rewarding in multiple aspects.
-Stood up for myself.
-Again, attended and made costumes for birthdays...though not as many this year.
-Fell more in love with the man of my dreams.
-Began to go to a new church -NorthChurch- with said man.

2012 was an amazing year. I do feel as though it was the year that I officially entered into Grownupville. And as scary as it may be, I am liking what I see so far.

No comments :