Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sorry for the disappointment.

Share it Please
If I were seriously into reading this blog (which I'm not sure any one qualifies), I would be majorly disappointed.

Not only is this blog hit or miss with when there will be a new post, it is also filled with its fair share of false promises. I won't even try to go back and read the number of posts that state something to the effect of "I'm serious this time....I'm really going to start blogging....Sorry for it being so long..." If you need to see an example, look at the last blog right below this one written APRIL 15....almost a month ago.

So I don't want to make any promises (though I do really want to make those promises- its just part of who I am, I guess), let's juts hope that it get better than this. Because sometimes it can't get any worse.

No comments :