Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mission Accomplished.

Share it Please
My 2013 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Blog 100x this year. 
2. Pay off my condo. 
3. Make a new recipe a week.
4. Save $10000.00
5. Collect an address book. And write a letter to everyone in the book.
6. Make six figures.


I have accomplished my first new year's resolution of the year. And I actually completed it back around the first of March. I have saved $10,000!! Honestly, a year and a half ago, when I started that savings account, I never really thought that would be possible. 

BADABING!!!

Through lots of discipline, a career change, some tax returns, and selling a pickup I acquired through my brother, it was accomplished.
And most of my real life friends (who would also be the only people reading this blog) know what that beloved money was being saved for. 

I'm 1/6th of the way there. Woot, Woot!

 

No comments :