Sunday, September 27, 2009

because being terribly happy is a terribly good thing.

Share it Please
so recently a friend of mine, inspired by someone else, encouraged me to write a list of things that make me terribly happy. she said to write 10 things, i wrote 12...and the more i think of things that make me terribly happy, the more that i want to add. for now, i will leave the 12... go ahead, and do one of the things that make me terribly happy ;) and i encourage you to look at your life and think of the things that make you terribly happy and share them with someone. heck, share them with me.

12 things that make me terribly happy:
{in no particular order}

[1] Baking cookies, brownies and cakes just so i can eat the batter
[2] Wearing white v-necks (and decorating them when i get bored)
[3] Deep conversations with new and old friends
[4] Sticking it to "the man"
[5] Snail mail! most definitely!
[6] Sewing leather and taking polaroids
[7] Dancing to the beat of my own drum. (figuratively & literally)
[8] The feeling you get when you've accomplished something on your bucket list
[9] Simple living
[10] Hugs
[11] Seeing people who are amazing and content with being single
[12] Seeing the expression on someone's face when they realized they are loved for the first time

No comments :