Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a peace that passes all understanding.

Share it Please

I feel like out of all the questions that I have been asked lately, one is asked over and over again. And with the number of days until I leave becoming fewer and fewer, the question is asked more and more. That question is "Are you nervous?". And my answer to that question is "no, not at all." I am so UN-nervous about this trip that it makes me a little nervous. (If that makes sense.) And dont worry I have thought about what I am doing and played out any possible scenarios in my head. I think there are a couple of reasons that there is no nervousness:

1. I believe that God offers peace, a peace that passes all understanding, a peace that comforts a worrying heart.

2. I know that I am being obedient. If I am obedient and seeking to be in the center of God's will, then there is nothing to worry about.

With all that said-
*******ONE WEEK UNTIL I FLY OUT!!*********

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Shaila, I am so excited for you. I am confident in the Lord's plan for your life throughout this semester. I am glad I found your blog, so I can keep up! Press into the Lord!
Love you friend.