Tuesday, February 26, 2013

oh february.

Share it Please
Oh, february. You short, sneaky, sly month.

I don't know if there are statistics to back me up on this, but I am convinced this is the month that derails everyone's resolutions and motivation.

This blog post will make my 14th blog post (3 for february, 11 for january), leaving 86 for the rest of the year. Not too shabby, I'd say. That's only 8.6 per month starting in March. However, THREE posts for february. That's not helping anyone.

And recipes have slacked off a bit. 6 down. 46 to go. Technically, I think I am only 2 recipes behind where I should be, but this is not a good slump to be getting into.

Also, it's just occurred to be that I have not posted many (I think only 1) financial tidbits. And 0 costume designs. I'll try to get on that.

Oh, and I've definitely not written anything about working out....I'll just let you guess as to the reason why.




No comments :