Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's been a great week!!!

Share it Please
Man, oh man.

It's been a great week.

I have had an airbag light that has been on in my 2003 vehicle for the past couple of months. With my experience in dealing with vehicles, I know this: anything with airbags is expensive. Because of this, I decided to just deal with it. I figured that the chances of it just exploding while driving were slim. I figured what was more likely to happen would be that it would not work properly in a collision. Well my patience and deciding to take my chances has paid off.

This week a recall was issued for my vehicle and for this issue. While the solution has yet to be issued, long story short- this issue will now be resolved, and for free.
 
The next thing has got to be the best thing that happened. (If you would like the full version of this story, feel free to ask me in person.) I received a promotion at work and my official title is now Assistant Finance Director. This also includes a raise and much more authority (say) in the way my department runs.I have been nothing but blessed by God since I decided on a career change last July.

Anyone who knows me, knows the kind of phone that I can carry. They know its a simple phone, not a smart one, not one with internet, nothing cool. I bought an android phone for my boyfriend for Christmas, and ever since I have been admiring them. I found one I really like a couple months ago, but decided if I could just outlive the itch for one then I would be fine. Well, I have been checking websites occasionally ever since.

 Well it just so happens that the phone went on sale this week, so I would be able to save $40 on the phone. And because of the sale, and recent raise, I have decided that now is the time to move forward with the purchase.  

P.S. I also made 3....yep you read it right...3 new recipes today for the SuperBowl, all of which I will post over the next couple of days. 

1 comment :

lanajae said...

What What!!!! Youre getting a new phone!! im really excited about this for you!!!