Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 Resolved.

Share it Please
To start off, I'm not really sure that resolved is the correct past tense verbage to use for resolution. But I'm going to go with it- because I don't feel like looking it up.

I'm not sure I had any resolutions for 2011 -also too lazy to go and look up on this blog and/or notebooks laying around. Either way, that must be I didn't focus too hard on getting them done.

I did want to go ahead and make note of the things in 2011 that were resolved (or accomplished or just happened) and I couldn't or at least didn't plan on happening. But oh am I glad they did.

-Finding out I will get to be an aunt to a nephew.
-Learning to live on a budget and beginning to take financial control of my life.
-Paying off and canceling my credit card.
-The man of my dreams asking me to be his girlfriend.
-Weeding out fast food in my life.
-Joining a co-ed soccer team.
-A very relaxing, and much needed, vacation in Las Vegas.
-Watching the boyfriend be the first generation in his family to graduate college.
-Being blessed with 24 wonderful years of life, thus far.
-Take a photography class.
-Open a savings account.
-Making more costumes than I can count.
-Visiting the best friend in Nashville.
-Walking with the gma through chemo and successfully conquering cancer.
-Reunion with my African teammate in New Orleans.
-Planning and attending a 5 year reunion from high school
-Running the Dirty 30 5k race.
-Accomplishing 6 (maybe) of 50 free things in Oklahoma. Better than zero.
-Learned to give people chances.

And just as last year had amazing things that I could have never predicted and only hoped for, I'm sure this year will be the same. And I can hardly wait.

1 comment :

Mallory said...

I think we need to update your picture. You look different now. I'd say 2011 was a good year for you:)