Saturday, August 1, 2009

RESUSCITATING of the blog.

Share it Please
this post marks the beginning of me resuscitating my blog. i have loved having a blog, and therefore am going to continue to write. i like the idea of writing about things that are going on in my life because i am more of an oral thinker, one of those people that need to say (or write out) the things they are thinking in order to process them fully. so i will blog for me. but i will also blog for you. while the main purpose of my writing is to be able to process things, i wouldnt be opposed to people reading it in order to stay caught up with my life, to be encouraged, or just because they have nothing better to do. i will in the next couple months still write about africa, and life post-africa. i will also write about my school adventures and the journey i am currently on. because like the african proverb at the top of the page "when the music changes, so does the dance"..im just dancing to different music now, music that has worse rhythm and more instruments than just a single drum. thanks for takeing part in this journey with me.

No comments :