Tuesday, January 4, 2011

documentaries.

Share it Please
prepare yourself for a not so interesting blog post.

okay now that you are prepared i will continue on with my train of thought. first off, i am trying really hard to get the creative juices flowing, however i have not been very successful at making this happen. i am attributed this problem to that fact that i am waiting til after 10pm to write a post.. my body and mind are now accustomed to going to sleep at 10.30, or if i get a wild hair 11 o' clock. so sorry, i will try fixing this problem as soon as possible.

for those of you who know me at all, know that i dont watch much tv. and movies are beginning to grow on me. but i do love me some documentaries. i think the reason that i love these so much is because i love people. i love watching them, talking to them, studying them, everything. i also recently signed up for netflix..this could be dangerous. and in my current queue of documentaries is catfish (some facebook something something) and 24 hours on craigslist (a documentary about being on craigslist for 24 hours and meeting the people behind the post)..craigslist and documentaries- this should be heavenly. also, tonight i watched the 48 hours mystery about the craigslist killer, i was inspired to do this because of all the hype with the new lifetime movie..

and that last line just led me to the thought of ''is this really what my life is like? did i just get excited about all the hype about a lifetime movie? wow..''

also, what i have been thinking about lately is making a documentary. im not sure what it will be about yet or where i will get the video camera. but im convinced to document the human condition.

sorry this post has been lame (though im not really sorry, remember my blog, my rules) but at least it can only go up from here..

No comments :