Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Share it Please
11 things on the 11th!

1. i do, and think i always secretly will, want to be a fashion designer.


2. i am over-dramatic! but not in a bad way (my life does not revolve around drama) i just give dramatic reactions to everything..(id be a great person to suprise, hint hint)


3. so i have three older brothers and all of us have the same intials SDH: Stephen Duane, Scott Daniel, Seth Dalyn, and Shaila Danae.


4. white v-neck t-shirts are my comfort food.


5. GUM is the absolute most disgusting thing on earth!!! Everytime I think about it I want to throw up.


6. i am emotional to my core.


7. i am a firm believer in accomplishing things on my bucket list. as soon as possible.


8. i love to touch people. ( hugs, handshakes, my hand their shoulder, anything) it's my love language.


9. clowns, mascots, or people wearing masks are creepy.


10. thinking about graduating college, getting a "real" job, falling in love, and growing up all make me a bit nervous.


11. i have an healthy addiction to 7-11 icees.

*my friend Shannon challenged me to do this, check out her blog....

2 comments :

Shannon said...

Our #5's are the same. Gum haters unite!

To link to another site, you have to copy that web address, then go into your post and highlight the words you want be the link...then there's a button the toolbar that I think is supposed to be an actual chain link, click on that and enter the web address. Does that make sense? I wish I was in Oklahoma so I could just show you!

Shannon said...

I responded to your comment on my haircut post on my blog and then realized that you might not see it. So I decided to mosey over to your blog and let you know. This commenting thing sure can be confusing sometimes.