Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AN ENCOURAGEMENT FOR PRAYER

Share it Please
Soon, I plan to write a more informative blog, but everytime i plan to do this, the electricity decides to go out, so i only have very limited time on a computer. I have been reading in the New testament lately and read these verses this morning. They are found until the heading "an encouragement for prayer." So i thought i would leave them for you so that they may be an encouragement for prayer for you. Pray these for me while I am here, and also pray them for yourself wherever you find yourself now. Thanks for all your prayers. I love all of you guys.

Colossians 4:2-6

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ....Pray that I will proclaim this message clearly as I should. Live wisely among those who are not believers and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.

1 comment :

david said...

Great verses! And it does fit us here as well yet we can too often be carried away by our day to day tasks and somehow smother God's grace in me.? I would like to share something that I believe the LORD gave me while helping a friend build back his home in the Houston getto. My eyes were opened to a question, why aren't the "church" folk down here helping these afflicted ones? This is what I think the deal is, What you see depends on what you believe! The parable of the good samaritan, all physically saw but one spiritually saw. "If you have the worlds goods and see you're brother in need and do nothing, is the love of God in you?" Ijn3:17

Be God's,david
ps: see what you see!?!